Triathlon Scotland is the national governing body for triathlon, duathlon and multisports in Scotland and is recognised by both Sport Scotland and The British Triathlon Federation (BTF).
Your membership helps them grow triathlon in Scotland by helping to deliver support to clubs, add more sanctioned events to the race calendar each year, deliver coach CPD courses and support delivery of school and disability events.
A membership with Triathlon Scotland also provides you with a wide range of benefits and is a great way to show your love for triathlon. They have special family packages and discounted deals for children and members of Scottish affiliated triathlon clubs as well.
Full membership includes a number of fantastic benefits:
- A race licence providing reduced event entry costs
- Insurance to train and race
- Eligibility to win Scottish Championship titles and prize money
- Inclusion in the Legends Ranking Series
- Eligibility to qualify and represent Scotland and Great Britain
- Access to exclusive membership training days
- Membership offers (no further discount for affiliated club members)