Our ET kit is supplied by Orca and can be ordered directly from the Orca et shop (the purple button below). Orders can only be placed whilst the shop is open. The et kit organiser will put out notices when this is so. It will typically be open for a couple of weeks. We also keep a small amount of stock so if the Orca shop isn’t open contact the et kit organiser (see below). Current stock is (roughly):
Trisuits £50 (Women S, M, L. Men S, M, L); Running Vests £25 (Women S, M, L. Men S, M); Swimsuits £30 (Women S, M); Spring Cycling Jacket £80 (Men, S); Cycling Jersey £42 (Women, M); Windbreaker Cycling Jacket £64 (Men S, M, XXL); T Shirts £5 (Women S, M Men L); Older (non Orca) Cycling Jacket £10 (Women S); Older (non Orca) Trisuit £10 (Women XS)
- You place your order and pay Orca directly. If it’s your first order you’ll need to create an account with them.
- When the shop closes Orca will produce the stuff and deliver it to our kit organiser.
- You get 15% off the prices shown, but only if you enter the code “edinburghtriathletes” when you get to the checkout page. This code also applies to any orca products from their general website, not just the ET kit. Keep your ET club Kit order separate or things can go wrong.
- The club subsidises the one piece tri suits down to £50, but you will have to pay the full (with your 15% discount) cost up front to Orca and the club will refund you the difference (£34) when you pick up your kit from our kit organiser.
- We now also have separates for the tri suits, which are the Pro range to make them better for long distance races. The price reflects that. The rebate you can get for these is also £34 (or £17 per piece).
- When you order a trisuit there’s also an option to add your name to the suit at no cost.