Any accredited race can count towards the Club Championships.
Members earn points by competing in the races and the male and female members with the most points overall are crowed the annual club champions.
The rules of the points scheme:
- Any race accredited by a national triathlon governing body can count
- You get 100 points for finishing. Your best 4 performances count. You get more points depending on your position in your age group.
- Points = (number of people in your age group that you beat +1) x 100 / (number of finishers in that age group).
- For a Scottish Championship race your position points get multiplied by 1.5.
- To get your race counted you need to advise the club championship supremo (method to be advised – watch this space)
- You need to be entered as Edinburgh Triathletes (unless you’re racing for your country)
- Wearing of club kit is preferable if you can.
2019 Club Championship Current Standings
Check back as the season progresses
|2018||Elizabeth Richardson||Paul Chowdry|
|2017||Elizabeth Richardson||Sandy Legget|
|2016||Eilidh Yates||Matt Goode|
|2015||Eilidh Yates||Joe Tomaney|
|2014||Kiera Murray||Ian Gillon|
|2013||Nicola Dudley||Phil Parr-Burman|
|2012||Elizabeth Richardson||Gavin Calder|
|2011||Keira Murray||Phil Parr-Burman|
|2010||Vicky Stewart||James Gibson|
|2009||Alison Rowatt||Callum Hendry|
|2008||Alison Rowatt||Callum Hendry|
|2005||Katie Sweet||Tom Chambers|
|2004||J Beetham||Kevin Kealy|
|2003||Jen Lang||Scott Balfour|
|2002||Francesca Osowska||Ian McLaughlin|